This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path
- From: Brennan Shacklett <bpshacklett at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:35:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407860209-21797-1-git-send-email-bpshacklett at gmail dot com> <20140902190654 dot GA14094 at hulk dot osd dot wednet dot edu> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409022025020 dot 20295 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
All right, thank you for letting me know about policies regarding the
freeze. I was just going off the contribution checklist.
On Sep 2, 2014 1:27 PM, "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't think it's particularly useful to ping during the freeze unless
> for patches it's important to get in for 2.20. It's better to wait until
> master is open for new development after 2.20 is out, and then ping.
> Joseph S. Myers