This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140625170758 dot 060D12C39F4 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140625 dot 153411 dot 2157177663622013707 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140625232753 dot EEE042C3994 at topped-with-meat dot com>
From: Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
> I don't have any speculations off hand other than the usual operator error.
> Clean builds? Did you try comparing objdump -d libpthread.so from the
> roland/nptl build with this build? I think they should be identical.
I always "rm -rf *; ../glibc/configure ...; make" in between changes, so
that's not it.