This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140625012908 dot 949DF2C3A22 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140624 dot 221356 dot 999914990203036572 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140625170758 dot 060D12C39F4 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140625 dot 153411 dot 2157177663622013707 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
> Hmmm, something's strange.
> Your nptl branch worked fine and showed now testsuite failures.
> But if I put the following patch upon mainline (which has your
> nptl-sparc branch integrated) the build starts working but I get
> those pesky NPTL testsuite failures still.
The patch as posted omits the new file, but I presume I know what it looks
I don't have any speculations off hand other than the usual operator error.
Clean builds? Did you try comparing objdump -d libpthread.so from the
roland/nptl build with this build? I think they should be identical.