This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add generic HAVE_RM_CTX implementation
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:42:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add generic HAVE_RM_CTX implementation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000101cf7419$96b36f60$c41a4e20$ at com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405221450370 dot 11868 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <A610E03AD50BFC4D95529A36D37FA55E32BD715E14 at GEORGE dot Emea dot Arm dot com> <CAFqB+PxroEL1POSOY3ZOCjK_KULHP2VvoeLK6KpAiynG3OBkKg at mail dot gmail dot com> <002d01cf84c8$bfcdb990$3f692cb0$ at com> <CANu=Dmjge80vvn-CcDrHoBo0-PbydoniPSrxTenxzLecmGJVZg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CANu=DmhQD2-6xeiuU3wr6O-Vr2nxFbLvkB0144EQtGJVFPpsAg at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406231547100 dot 4008 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 23 June 2014 16:47, Joseph S. Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2014, Will Newton wrote:
>> I was about to apply this patch but I realised the version I had
>> reviewed was the first version of the patch. The second version of the
>> patch has an #ifndef HAVE_RM_CTX in it which as far as I can tell is a
>> frowned upon way of handling such architecture defined conditionals.
>> Joseph, are you happy with the patch as is?
Thanks, applied with a more detailed changelog entry.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro