This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:55:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A19994 dot 5090400 at archlinux dot org> <20140618213750 dot 066272C39D0 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, 18 Jun 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I think we should try to fix up all the -Wundef fallout before release.
> But it will only happen if several people commit to giving it priority.
Note that some of the patches showing in patchwork as needing review
appear to be about -Wundef - either they need review (or revision as
appropriate), or the patchwork state needs updating. (NB do not rely on
the subject line patchwork uses as a patch name to be meaningful, but
check the actual patch itself to work out if it's checked in or reviewed -
there are several patches in patchwork where the subject line is not
particularly helpful because the patch was posted in the middle of a
thread on another subject.)
Joseph S. Myers