This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A19994 dot 5090400 at archlinux dot org>
I think we should try to fix up all the -Wundef fallout before release.
But it will only happen if several people commit to giving it priority.