This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/4] resolv: improve comments about nserv and nservall
- From: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:28:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] resolv: improve comments about nserv and nservall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1402673533-13243-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <1402673533-13243-2-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net> <20140618091224 dot GF7238 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 02:42:25PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 05:32:10PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > The current comments concerning nserv and nservall are not really clear
> > and lead to confusion when reviewing an already complex code. Improve
> > them, there real meaning have been confirmed by a code analysis.
> > 2014-06-13 Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
> > * resolv/res_init.c (__res_vinit): Improve comments
> > about nserv and nservall.
> I already acked this.
Thanks for your ack. My plan is to commit the 4 patches at the same
time, as they are linked. I am waiting for the review of the 3 other
patches, unless I am mistaken and that this ack is for the whole series.
Aurelien Jarno GPG: 4096R/1DDD8C9B