This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:31:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612 dot 155820 dot 1218344088527825689 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140612 dot 161815 dot 1538934328773725923 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140612235206 dot 3010A2C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com>
From: Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
>> It seems that removing sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sparc/fork.S fixes
>> the problem, doing full 32-bit and 64-bit test builds now.
> Oh, yeah. That is something that would have been handled by doing the fork
> consolidation first.
I think I have the consolidation done properly now too, will commit after
build/check runs complete.