This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc build broken with GCC trunk
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:37:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc build broken with GCC trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteOYuDwTq44p1dpr3KrZ61Us2Ovr=k48N-WCekG1PVPOSQw at mail dot gmail dot com>
The build is OK again with with GCC rev 211489.
On 11 June 2014 17:34, Christophe Lyon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Since GCC rev 211434, I can see that glibc fails to build:
> rtld.c:187:30: error: section of alias '_rtld_local_ro' must match
> section of its target
> extern struct rtld_global_ro _rtld_local_ro
> I'm not very familiar with glibc, but I think that _rtld_local_ro
> needs the same attribute_relro as its target _rtld_global_ro.
> Can someone fix this?