This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc build broken with GCC trunk
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:34:53 +0200
- Subject: glibc build broken with GCC trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Since GCC rev 211434, I can see that glibc fails to build:
rtld.c:187:30: error: section of alias '_rtld_local_ro' must match
section of its target
extern struct rtld_global_ro _rtld_local_ro
I'm not very familiar with glibc, but I think that _rtld_local_ro
needs the same attribute_relro as its target _rtld_global_ro.
Can someone fix this?