This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] Tile: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] Tile: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140609204547 dot 0A8BE2C39AC at topped-with-meat dot com> <53972F54 dot 9090405 at tilera dot com> <20140611192908 dot D24532C39A6 at topped-with-meat dot com> <5398C005 dot 3050803 at tilera dot com>
> Something like this?
Assuming C tail calls to PLT functions really don't ever touch the stack on
Tile machines (as on AArch64), then that looks perfect.