This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: is there a fuzzer for libc?
- From: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:12:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: is there a fuzzer for libc?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdwcMhLU_8-FJQFk9VUJAUWcpRzMeq1WuPrmRvxyXJ3K7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140602200155 dot GI507 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <CAAHN_R1U1e9N7eBF70baVZ_pHCRgnSCfPW-544tYkJ0KfXCQdA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 01:39:40AM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On 3 June 2014 01:31, Rich Felker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > I actually saw a test report from some group that ran their fuzzer
> > against glibc (I don't have the link right off) but most of the output
> > was noise.
> Maybe this is what you're talking about?
Yep, that's it.