This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
is there a fuzzer for libc?
- From: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 23:17:29 +0400
- Subject: is there a fuzzer for libc?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Did anyone ever wrote a fuzzer for libc (generator of random inputs
for libc functions)?
We have an AddressSanitizer-instrumented build of glibc, it would be
interesting to give it some stress.