This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1.1] Clean up netgroupcache
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:27:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1.1] Clean up netgroupcache
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140327040406 dot GA26264 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <1499542 dot yzGAIksTkn at vapier> <20140327192254 dot GC1982 at domone dot podge> <20140327203207 dot GA2476 at domone dot podge> <20140327211516 dot GB2476 at domone dot podge> <20140328024737 dot GJ31211 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20140411143053 dot GB30142 at domone dot podge> <20140411165415 dot GM25518 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:24:15PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 04:30:53PM +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 08:17:37AM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> > > On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:15:16PM +0100, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> > > > Had typo there, here is fixed patch.
> > >
> > > Please add a note on how you tested the fix.
> > >
> > make check on x86-64, no new failures.
> make check doesn't test nscd. You'll need to test this manually by
> adding various types of netgroups entries in /etc/netgroup.
How, I get back to this and now study manpages which is bit confusing. I
tried to install nis for that but ypcat does not seem to work, do you
have a test script?