This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: Improve fenv implementation
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 22:36:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] ARM: Improve fenv implementation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000e01cf6074$0f3fb560$2dbf2020$ at com>
On Fri, 25 Apr 2014, Wilco wrote:
> The first patch is a cleanup with no functional changes. It uses
> fpu_control_t consistently with meaningful variable names, fixes some
> coding style mistakes, improves comments and avoids unnecessary
> indentation due to the ARM_HAVE_VFP check.
Joseph S. Myers