This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <chunglin_tang at mentor dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <carlos at redhat dot com>, <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:21:50 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5347B7EE dot 6020507 at mentor dot com> <20140412 dot 174305 dot 565443501582263318 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <534BA83B dot 7040203 at mentor dot com>
On 14/4/14 5:19 PM, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
> On 14/4/13 5:43 AM, David Miller wrote:
>> From: Chung-Lin Tang <email@example.com>
>> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:37:50 +0800
>>> I've CCed some of the people that appeared in that 2012 PLTREL overlap
>>> thread. Can anybody more familiar with this part of ld.so comment on if
>>> this is correct?
>> The change looks fine to me.
> Hi David, thanks for taking a look.
> Carlos, do you agree? I see you're listed as reviewer of the dynamic
> linker, so I think I have to have your approval.
> And please, if approved, commit/push it for me. I don't have apply
> rights for glibc yet.