This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <chunglin_tang at mentor dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <carlos at redhat dot com>, <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:19:55 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5347B7EE dot 6020507 at mentor dot com> <20140412 dot 174305 dot 565443501582263318 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
On 14/4/13 5:43 AM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Chung-Lin Tang <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:37:50 +0800
>> I've CCed some of the people that appeared in that 2012 PLTREL overlap
>> thread. Can anybody more familiar with this part of ld.so comment on if
>> this is correct?
> The change looks fine to me.
Hi David, thanks for taking a look.
Carlos, do you agree? I see you're listed as reviewer of the dynamic
linker, so I think I have to have your approval.
And please, if approved, commit/push it for me. I don't have apply
rights for glibc yet.