This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: build for sh fails with "fanotify_mark@@VERSION_libc_er"
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:50:38 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: build for sh fails with "fanotify_mark@@VERSION_libc_er"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131212 dot 075140 dot 511260784 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <20131212030653 dot 0D02C74428 at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Your fix is correct (and obvious enough).
> What's surprising is that this wasn't breaking any other case.
Is it OK as an obvious fix with the ChangeLog entry below?
2013-12-12 Kaz Kojima <email@example.com>
* sysdeps/unix/Makefile ($(objpfx)stub-syscalls.c): Double $ in