This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual/memory.texi: Bring aligned allocation docs up to date.
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:15:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] manual/memory.texi: Bring aligned allocation docs up to date.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527A6F48 dot 5040803 at linaro dot org> <CANu=DmhEy_u64riYr_FGjXC2sAGW2GNkZtim-OuoTdEJ8Nt2CQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <528D0C34 dot 5060600 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <CANu=DmhNgij01VweXKiYceV0jVJt7vECbegWjv=xc6D+LVbPXg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/21/2013 01:04 AM, Will Newton wrote:
> I submitted a second patch to add aligned_alloc documentation. I can
> certainly squash them together if you think that makes more sense.
It's OK to keep them separate, but please submit them as a pair,
since they should both go in at the same time. Currently I see
[PATCH v2 1/2] manual/memory.texi: Bring aligned allocation docs up to date.
along with a non-updated:
[PATCH 2/2] manual/memory.texi: Document aligned_alloc.
with an unresolved comment at: