This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.19 release in 3 months. What blocks the release?
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:25:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.19 release in 3 months. What blocks the release?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527DB6A6 dot 9050300 at redhat dot com> <527ED891 dot 6010507 at archlinux dot org>
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:51:29AM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 09/11/13 14:14, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > Team,
> > The 2.19 release page is up on the wiki:
> > https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.19
> > If you have something you think is a blocker for the
> > release please add it under Planning->Release blockers?
> > Likewise feel free to edit the wiki to add your own bits.
> > If you can't edit the wiki you can ask anyone on the
> > EditorGroup page to add you (community edit whitelist):
> > https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/EditorGroup
> I would like to see a decision made regarding what to do with the SSE42
> routines for strstr et al.
I have patch for strstr that I put aside, using sse42 was quite