This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.19 release in 3 months. What blocks the release?
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:30:41 -0200
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.19 release in 3 months. What blocks the release?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527DB6A6 dot 9050300 at redhat dot com>
On 09-11-2013 02:14, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The 2.19 release page is up on the wiki:
> If you have something you think is a blocker for the
> release please add it under Planning->Release blockers?
> Likewise feel free to edit the wiki to add your own bits.
> If you can't edit the wiki you can ask anyone on the
> EditorGroup page to add you (community edit whitelist):
I really would like to push the PPC multiarch for 2.19. I already sent a initial
patch set for PPC32 string functions and I'm waiting reviews so I can start to
send the other 3 parts (ppc32 fpu, ppc64 string, and ppc64 fpu).