This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Propose Allan McRae as 2.19 release manager, and propose end of January 2.19 release.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 19:52:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Propose Allan McRae as 2.19 release manager, and propose end of January 2.19 release.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527D3CBC dot 2010900 at redhat dot com> <527D863F dot 6060205 at archlinux dot org>
On 11/08/2013 07:47 PM, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 09/11/13 05:34, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Want to be the release manager for 2.19? :-)
>> Feel free to say no.
>> Should we do away with December releases that have us all
>> scrambling while on vacation to get a release out?
>> How about an end of January release?
> End of January sounds fine to me.
Thanks. I'm curious to know what others think and if there are
any dependencies on the normal December release.