This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Propose Allan McRae as 2.19 release manager, and propose end of January 2.19 release.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: allan at archlinux dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 23:55:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Propose Allan McRae as 2.19 release manager, and propose end of January 2.19 release.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527D3CBC dot 2010900 at redhat dot com> <527D863F dot 6060205 at archlinux dot org> <527D8733 dot 7060102 at redhat dot com>
From: "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 19:52:03 -0500
> On 11/08/2013 07:47 PM, Allan McRae wrote:
>> End of January sounds fine to me.
> Thanks. I'm curious to know what others think and if there are
> any dependencies on the normal December release.
End of January sounds fine to me too.