This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Per-machine additions to CFLAGS-rtld.c being overridden.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <codonell at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>,GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>,Guy Martin <gmsoft at tuxicoman dot be>,Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:58:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Per-machine additions to CFLAGS-rtld.c being overridden.
- References: <50EC4D90.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
> However, this seems like a huge hack.
Why? It is the correct fix.
> Is this sysdep ordering come back to bite us again?
Sysdep makefiles are included via ../Rules, so any settings after that
must respect existing settings. Either put them above or use +=.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."