This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add a few noreturn keywords
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:25:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add a few noreturn keywords
- References: <4F09DF37.email@example.com>
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 13:23, Marek Polacek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As trunk GCC suggests, we might mark some more functions as `noreturn'.
This patch makes no sense. To be useful the prototypes should be marked.