This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.15
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "AlfredM. Szmidt" <ams at gnu dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 19:39:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.15
- References: <CAOPLpQfV1LU5T8-wMm1ZUbNqG8CTHuMcn-hqBVAuf_FbnQ58Yw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120106215007.282062C09C@topped-with-meat.com>
On 1/6/2012 4:50 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> i guess now starts the pleas for tarballs to get rolled + uploaded
> We all appreciate Alfred's past assistance in doing this. But I think it's
> now time to declare this part of the release branch manager's responsibilities.
> Which is to say, whine at Carlos.
I plan to look into it tomorrow, in addition to augmenting the wiki notes
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
+1 (613) 963 1026