This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.15
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams at gnu dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:50:07 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.15
- References: <CAOPLpQfV1LU5T8-wMm1ZUbNqG8CTHuMcn-hqBVAuf_FbnQ58Yw@mail.gmail.com><email@example.com>
> i guess now starts the pleas for tarballs to get rolled + uploaded
We all appreciate Alfred's past assistance in doing this. But I think it's
now time to declare this part of the release branch manager's responsibilities.
Which is to say, whine at Carlos.