This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Do not report build errors in bugzilla
- From: ismail dönmez <ismail dot donmez at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paul Jarc <prj at po dot cwru dot edu>, GNU libc devel <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:57:25 +0300
- Subject: Re: Do not report build errors in bugzilla
- References: <200408171951.i7HJpTbD009432@magilla.sf.frob.com>
- Reply-to: ismail dönmez <ismail dot donmez at gmail dot com>
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:51:29 -0700, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Is there a specification available for what constitutes a correct
> > environment?
> Not really. Would you like to figure out what the exact requirements are
> and help us document them?
I didn't get answer for my last build error question but I have found the reason
my LC_ALL was set to tr_TR.UTF-8 . I did export LC_ALL=POSIX and it
build fine. This is a usual problem with Turkish where toupper( 'i' )
!= I and tolower( 'I' ) != i .
Hope that helps.