This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bug reporting
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Benno <benjl at cse dot unsw dot edu dot au>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:47:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug reporting
> The glibc documentation (eg: ./README) tells people to send bug
> reports to email@example.com. The appears to no longer be the case,
> perhaps people should instead be pointed to:
I will update the README file. If you find any other places in the current
glibc CVS sources where the old pointers appear, please file a bug in bugzilla.
I think I got them all before.