Re: mallinfo not 64-bit clean

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Is there any other way to get the information?

getting _what_ information?  Look at the structure, it does not fit the
implementation at all.  We have separate memory pools.  The total amount
of memory allocated is practically useless.

If somebody spells out what data is wanted and designs a reasonable
interface which fits the current implementation and possible future
interfaces, then we might want to look into adding support for this.
But mallinfo() is dead.

--
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â