This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Documentation Style Inconsistency
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph D. Wagner" <theman at josephdwagner dot info>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:26:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: Documentation Style Inconsistency
The HTML you are looking at is generated from the Texinfo source
using makeinfo --html. If you don't like the way it formats things, take
that up with makeinfo's maintainers (see http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/).
If there are different texinfo constructs that the libc manual can use to
look better, then we would welcome such suggestions.