This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
- From: mru at kth dot se (Måns Rullgård)
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:40:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Momchil Velikov <email@example.com> writes:
> Is it expected the above message to appear during glibc ``make
> check'', even if the directory containing libgcc_s.so.1 is in
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
I got that message too. Copying the proper libgcc_s.so.1 to /lib
seemed to solve the problem, for some reason.