This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: Momchil Velikov <velco at fadata dot bg>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:08:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
Momchil Velikov wrote:
> Is it expected the above message to appear during glibc ``make
> check'', even if the directory containing libgcc_s.so.1 is in
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH ?
The makefiles don't necessarily pass user psecific environment variables
on. The goal is obviously to create a controlled environment which
means no additional directories specified by the user. Fix you
installation and it'll work.
â Ulrich Drepper â Red Hat, Inc. â 444 Castro St â Mountain View, CA â