This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make check failures on Alpha
- From: mru at kth dot se (Måns Rullgård)
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:59:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: make check failures on Alpha
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040307225629.GA10058@twiddle.net>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 09:57:47PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>> Timed out: killed the child process
>> last line: early cancel test of 'accept' successful
> Something in the unwinding code is broken, and I havn't been able
> to track it down. It's something weird, because some of the unwind
> tests run just fine by hand, but crash in the test harness.
I've never liked that kind of bug. Are there any other tests I can do
to help track it down?