This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make check failures on Alpha
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at kth dot se>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:56:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: make check failures on Alpha
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 09:57:47PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Timed out: killed the child process
> last line: early cancel test of 'accept' successful
Something in the unwinding code is broken, and I havn't been able
to track it down. It's something weird, because some of the unwind
tests run just fine by hand, but crash in the test harness.