This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Monday is first work and week day in Finland
- From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Marko Myllynen <myllynen at lut dot fi>, "Eero Häkkinen" <eero dot hakkinen at hut dot fi>, Tommi Vainikainen <thv+debian at iki dot fi>
- Date: 26 Nov 2003 09:51:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Monday is first work and week day in Finland
- References: <E1ANqgJ-00043Wemail@example.com><20031125162441.GA19130@rap.rap.dk>
- Reply-by: Tue, 1 Jan 1801 04:37:40 +1000
[Keld Jørn Simonsen]
> Should it not be:
> first_workday 1 % Monday
> 1 is normally the value for "monday" in C and POSIX.
I am not sure. I do not know the standards that much. Do you have
test code? But if we assume that the sv_SE locale was correct, the
value 2 should be correct.