This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Problem with c++types on s390*.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:14:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem with c++types on s390*.
Really the reference data sets need to be selected by patterns matching the
tuples, so the data can be filed under i?86-blah and suchlike. That
doesn't work so well for file names, though. It would be simple to hack
the scripts so that there is just one c++-types.data with a section for
each tuple pattern and its data. The only downside is the one big file in
cvs instead of separate files. But if noone objects, I can do that hack.