This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Problem with c++types on s390*.
- From: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:58:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with c++types on s390*.
Martin Schwidefsky writes:
> I am having problems defining the c++-types for s390*. We have
> two subarchitectures s390-32 and s390-64 which need different
I have the same problem with powerpc32/powerpc64. I have a proposed
solution and patch
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2003-10/msg00012.html> but so
far no response. Perhaps between the two of we can get their attention :)
Steven J. Munroe
Power Linux Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center