This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: solaris forte 7 cc argp fixes
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Josefsson <jas at extundo dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:12:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: solaris forte 7 cc argp fixes
> Finally, a few header files from gnulib need to be included for argp to
> build standalone properly.
AFAIK we have never before had libc source files require random internal
header files of some package, not even gnulib. Why shouldn't everything
they need come from config.h or autoconf-based selective header inclusion?
The purpose of #if !_LIBC code is to build *standalone* in any package
using GNU config.h conventions, not to be tailored for some particular
other GNU package.