This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:08:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32
> Is this linuxthreads/sysdeps/mips/tls.h o to install?
It has some Alpha-specific comments pasted in, but other than that it
should be fine. But can you wait until you have a whole build that works
(at least compiles) before checking anything else in?