This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: binutils requirement
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:10:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: binutils requirement
> Aha. Are the patterns in AC_CHECK_PROG_VER anchored to the beginning
> of the \(\) region? My guess is no; I was using binutils 2.12.1, which
> matches "2.1[3-9]*" (the second 2).
config.log will show you what the regexp matched.
That string is matched using `case' (i.e. fnmatch).