Re: AArch64 GDB buildbot

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Sergio Durigan Junior
<sergiodj@redhat.com> wrote:

> A few comments.  First, the buildslave has been offline since June 18th,
> which is not good.  It seems that the machine is offline as well.  Could
> you look into that, please?

The machine is offline.  I opened a ticket
https://gna.org/support/?3358 yesterday.

> Second, it seems that you haven't added your contact information nor
> your buildslave information to the configuration files.  My fault, since
> that wasn't described in the wiki page (it's there now).  So, could you
> please follow the instructions here:
>
>   <https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/BuildBot#Adding_information_about_yourself_and_the_machine>

Yes, of course.  I'll add my contact info once gcc115 is back.

> Your contact information is very important because BuildBot can
> automatically e-mail you when your buildslave goes offline.

I received the email on 18th June, and the subject is "Buildbot:
buildslave ubuntu-aarch64-1 was lost".

--
Yao (éå)