Re: AArch64 GDB buildbot

On Tuesday, June 14 2016, Yao Qi wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior
> <sergiodj@redhat.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks.  I want to run gdb tests for aarch64-linux in four modes,
>>> {unix,native-gdbserver} x {aarch64, arm}.  In "arm", the test case is compiled
>>> by arm-linux compiler, but GDB and GDBserver is still aarch64 program.
>>
>> OK, then you're gonna have to provide the full configure, make and make
>> check lines for me so that I can adjust our configuration, please.
>>

> I take a look at files at git://git.sergiodj.net/gdb-buildbot.git, and
> don't know how
> to support multi-arch testing in aarch64 (aarch64 gcc doesn't accept -m32
> option to generate arm code).  Let us step up simple configurations first.
>
> The machine we want to use is gcc115.fsffrance.org.  The Linux is ubuntu
> trusty.  The configure option I use is "--disable-binutils
> --disable-gprof --disable-gold --disable-gas --disable-ld".  Then,
> "make" and "make check".  I also want
> to test with native-gdbserver, so make check
> RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=native-gdbserver".  This should be
> similar to other existing buildbot
> slave settings.

Hey Yao,

A few comments.  First, the buildslave has been offline since June 18th,
which is not good.  It seems that the machine is offline as well.  Could
you look into that, please?

Second, it seems that you haven't added your contact information nor
your buildslave information to the configuration files.  My fault, since
that wasn't described in the wiki page (it's there now).  So, could you
please follow the instructions here:

  <https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/BuildBot#Adding_information_about_yourself_and_the_machine>

Your contact information is very important because BuildBot can
automatically e-mail you when your buildslave goes offline.

Thanks!

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36