This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Error while mapping shared library sections
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: johnmb <johnmblackburn at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:17:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error while mapping shared library sections
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thursday 27 October 2011 16:23:56, johnmb wrote:
> All the libraries are at the locations in the remote target as given in the
> error messages so I don't
> understand why this is happening.
Those files don't exist on the _host_ (where gdb is running).
> Any ideas would be most gratefully accepted.
You need a copy of the target's shared libraries on the host,
and point GDB at them. See "set sysroot" in the manual.