This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: mini-freeze of autotools-governed files in GCC and src
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 11:45:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: mini-freeze of autotools-governed files in GCC and src
- References: <20090822110723.GB18527@gmx.de>
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Ralf Wildenhues<Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de> wrote:
> Please refrain from committing changes to autotools-governed files
> (their input files such as configure.ac, Makefile.am, *.m4 macro files,
> and their products configure, aclocal.m4, ...) for the next few hours,
> to the GCC, the binutils, and the gdb trees.
> I'll announce the end of this mini-freeze after moving the trees to use
> Thank you,