This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)
> What about merging the multiprocess bits from the multiprocess branch?
> If we're going for a major version increment, might as well have as
> many new features as possible :)
That's an interesting feature to have - I would love to have it, as
any new feature, but can this be pushed to trunk in a reasonable
amount of time? Otherwise, the question becomes: Do we want to delay
the release for this feature? What are the limitations in the current
Right now, I am guestimating we're two to three months away from branching.
I need to discuss this delay with the Python guys too...