This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: warning in python-value.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gdb\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:03:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: warning in python-value.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Sherrill <email@example.com> writes:
Joel> I'm seeing this in the cross builds of the gdb trunk to any RTEMS target.
Joel> For now, I have disabled the python support to continue.
Joel> Any ideas?
Joel> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
Joel> /n/12/joel/test-gcc/gdb-cvs/src/gdb/python/python-value.c:641: error:
Joel> initialization from incompatible pointer type
What version of Python do you have? What host are you building on?
And what is the most recent entry in gdb/ChangeLog?
I think I fixed this yesterday:
2009-01-05 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* python/python-internal.h (Py_ssize_t): Define as int.
I was seeing this when building on a 64-bit host against Python 2.4.