Re: Question: How to load automatically all libraries of a back trace.

Thanks for the answer but it does not work in my case.

Calling sharedlibrary without args loads up too much symbols.
It loads all the symbols of the libraries in memory and for me it's too much.

I'm looking for a way to load only libraries that are referenced in a
given call stack to avoid loading everything.

Thanks

Guillaume