This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Question: How to load automatically all libraries of a back trace.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Guillaume Laferriere <guilafer at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:02:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: Question: How to load automatically all libraries of a back trace.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Guillaume Laferriere wrote:
I'm debugging an application that has a lot of shared libraries so I
always have to run with auto-solib-add turned off.
When I get back trace I always need to go through the process of
running manually "bt" then "shared-library libMyLib.so" until I get
the full valid back trace.
Is there a way to automate that process?
Maybe using a user command that does it for me.
Is there someone that already did that?
Thanks in advance for the help,
I think "shared-library" with no arguments.
"Info shared" will confirm for you whether they
have all been loaded.