Re: Source a python script to gdb plugin?

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 7:02 AM, Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> wrote:

> Neo> I am going to source the following script through gdb plugin, but it
> Neo> doesn't work.
>
> Neo> Any suggestions?
>
> That isn't enough information.  What platform is this?  What version
> of Python are you using?  How did it fail?  Does it work with the
> ordinary python interpreter?

Linux x86_64. Python is 2.5.1.

> /opt/gdb_plugin/bin/gdb
GNU gdb (GDB) 6.8.50.20080716-cvs
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
(gdb) source ./load_libc
/home/cjia/workareas/gdb_nvwatch/scripts/load_libc:3: Error in sourced command f
ile:
Undefined command: "from".  Try "help".
(gdb)

execute the script out of the gdb.

> ./load_libc
100

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!